CAMICO has seen that engagement letters help to improve CPA-client communications by allowing you to document the engagement effectively and help protect yourself from future litigation. A well-written letter clearly defines the scope and services of the engagement, as well as the client’s responsibilities, thus avoiding any misunderstandings later.
This exclusive Engagement Letter Template Pack includes the following list of sample letters together with other helpful risk management documents:
- Checklist of the do’s and don’ts of engagement letters
- CPA-to-Lender Letters — CAMICO article with tips on responding to lender requests
- Sample Response to Lender — Creditworthiness of Client letter
- Sample Conflict of Interest letter
- Sample Bookkeeping Services letter
- Sample CFO To Go Services letter
- Sample Trustee Accounting and Tax Services letter
- 4 Sample Disengagement letters
- 3 Sample Collection letters
- Checklist of warning signs that it may be time to disengage from certain clients
Note: This is just a small sampling of what CAMICO's Loss Prevention Department provides to our policyholders every year. We also offer comprehensive advice and support throughout the disengagement process.
Download this valuable Template Pack today, by completing the form to the right and receive a no-obligation premium estimate from CAMICO. It's that simple!
CAMICO's CPA-specific policyholder benefits:
For over 27 years, CAMICO has been dedicated to the security and success of CPAs like you. In addition to robust professional liability insurance, policyholders get invaluable insight into risk management by having access to CAMICO's Loss Prevention experts and their years of experience. Benefit from the insurance program designed by CPAs for CPAs:
- CPA advisory hotlines
- Engagement letter review
- Tax guidance
- Education, training and online CPE opportunities
- Early intervention, evaluation and resolution of potential liability risks
- And much more!
Consider this: The average firm uses CAMICO's exclusive resources 12 times per year. Estimating 12 hours of resources at $220/hour, this can result in $2,640 in savings for your firm.
Proudly trusted and endorsed by these CPA State Societies:
|Download Your Letters, Receive More Information and a Non-Binding Premium Estimate|
Please only use numbers when filling in fields that ask for dollar amount, please do not use commas
CAMICO has been proudly supporting CPAs since 1986